We just concluded our main event for this year, the Secure Cyber-Physical Systems Week at SUTD. This year, I was leading the organization for the event. We had about 160 registered attendants, 5 panels with total of 15 panelists, a keynote by Neil Hershfield, Deputy Director of ICS-CERT, and 4 invited talks. We also had another S3 event, in which invited teams attack our testbeds to test our detection mechanisms. Overall, the event was quite successful! More info here.
We have finalized our selection of panelists for the 2-day Think-In event at next week’s SCy-Phy Systems week. We were fortunate to find a set of excellent speakers, for in total 5 panels
- Keynote: Neil Hershfield, Deputy Director, ICS-CERT
- Threats Panel: Neil Hershfield, Marina Krotofil, and Soon Chia Lim
- Interconnected Systems Panel: David Nicol, Sahra Sarvestani, and Robert Kooij
- Models Panel: Sjouke Mauw, Alvaro Cardenas, and Dieter Gollmann
- Defences Panel: Mauro Conti, Gerhard Hancke, and Biplab Sikdar
- Translating to Industry Panel: Jorge Cuellar, Matthieu Lec’Hvien, and David Ong
In addition, we will have invited talks by Marina, Dieter, Sjouke, and Sahra on Wednesday and Thursday.
The program sheet can be found here.